Collection of Information
We may collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Domain from which you access the internet;
- IP address (an IP address is a number than is automatically assigned to a computer);
- Electronic network activity information, such as the data we receive when you interact with our website;
- Geolocation data, such as information we receive about your device location (e.g., based on your IP address);
- Date and time of your visit to the Site;
- Inferences drawn from the above.
We may collect information using “cookies,” which are small text files that are saved on your device using your web browser and are accessed when you return.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to generating and analyzing statistics about your interaction with the Site. This helps us to better understand our visitors, and improve user experience when visiting the site.
VOINS does not collect personally identifiable information about you (“PII”) when you visit the Site, unless you choose to provide such information to us when contacting us. If you choose to provide us with PII through such methods as completing a web contact form, we will use that information to help us provide you a response to your inquiry. VOINs does not retain PII, nor do we create individual profiles or give your PII to any private organization. VOINs does not use PII for commercial marketing purposes.
We do not currently respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information across the networks of websites and online services in which we participate. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Last Updated: July 26, 2022